FAQ: Have Questions? We Have Answers!
All BlissCloud products are designed with LOVE!
Our aim is spread a little more Blissfulness in the world with everything we touch; this absolutely includes our Customer Service:
If you have any concerns or issues with a BlissCloud product, please contact us immediately so we can help you to resolve it. Send an email direct to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re super happy to hear your feedback and want to ensure that you love your BlissCloud product as much as we do! (*Please bear in mind that our customer services operate during GMT)
Frequently Asked Questions:
What's Your Return Policy?
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
- Other than in exceptional circumstances, we are unable to refund initial shipping fees and return shipping costs.
- If in doubt please contact us before returning your item.
Why are BlissCloud Mats so special?
What's the difference between the Original BlissCloud and the Travel Mat?
- With its 100% natural tree rubber base and a soft, recycled microfibre top layer, the Original BlissCloud offers unequaled comfort and performance for your yoga practice.
- The dimensions of the Original BlissCloud are 1780 x 610 x 3.5mm. It weighs 4Ibs and comes complete with its own carry strap.
- The Original BlissCloud comes in a variety of beautiful designs as individual as you are. Pick the one which resonates with the energy you'd like to transmit.
- Weighing only 1Ib, the BlissCloud Travel Mat is a lighter, more portable version of the Original Mat.
- Made with same natural tree rubber base and microfibre top layer as the Original BlissCloud, the Travel Mat comes in the 3 gorgeous designs of our most popular mats.
- The Travel Mat has its own carry strap, so you can pop it over your shoulder and go. However, it also folds flat and is perfect to stuff into your suitcase or rucksack when adventure calls.
- Super portable, the travel mat is a wonderful topper for those 'sweaty studio mats' for an after work yoga session.
- All the gorgeousness of the original BlissCloud with none of the bulk. I LOVE MINE!
Can I Wash My BlissCloud Mat?
- Yes, absolutely! All our Mats are 100% machine washable.
- Because we care about the planet, we also recommend washing with a wet cloth and detergent when possible too (This helps to cut down wear and tear, saves water and electricity).
- To machine wash, use a gentle cycle, cold water, and a gentle eco-friendly detergent (no bleach or softeners).
- Line dry. Do Not Use A Tumble Dryer! To speed the drying process squeeze out excess water in a towel
- It's also a good idea to air your mat between washes, after each use.
My BlissCloud Doesn't Seem As 'Grippy' As My previous Yoga Mat?
The soft, recycled microfibre layer on your BlissCloud is quite different from the traditional 'sticky' rubber or PVC mat you may be used to!
However, this is a good thing for various reasons:
- Traditional 'sticky mats' may be doing your yoga practice more harm than good! They can act as a 'prop' preventing you from actively engaging your muscles (especially those in your core).
- On a BlissCloud Mat. you are able to transition from one pose to another with ease.
- Control comes from the activation of your muscles rather than an over reliance on the 'stickiness' of your mat.
- As you sweat a traditional rubber mat will start to loose its grip.
- You may find that when your sweaty body makes contact with the cold rubber of a traditional mat, that you start to notice some amusing noises (or 'skin farts' as one of our reviewers called them :D). I can 100% guarantee that you won't have this issue with your BlissCloud Mat ;-)
- The grip of your BlissCloud actually increases the sweatier you get. If you'd like to increase the grip prior to your yoga practice you can always give your mat a light spritz of water!
- BlissCloud mats feel warm and comfortable when it's cold and reflect the heat in a warmer climate, so your mat doesn't become too hot to touch. I used my mat on a dessert yoga retreat in Morocco and it felt comfortable at all times.
Are BlissCloud Mats Eco-Friendly?
It's super important to me that all BlissCloud products are as Eco-Friendly and Ethical as possible! Because of this, all BlissCloud Mats are:
- 100% natural tree rubber base with a recycled microfibre top
- Free from PVC
- Free from Toxic glues and phthalates
- Printed with non-fade, water based inks
- Fair Trade
- Each purchase helps the Karuna Trust change lives
Can You Ship My BlissCloud Order Anywhere?
We'll do our best!
- Just choose the country you wish to ship to at the checkout
- Your shipping costs will be calculated automatically
- Feel free to contact us before you order with any queries
- You can contact us by email at email@example.com
- Alternatively, you can send a personal message to our Facebook Page